2.16.2009

Chocolate World! Hershey, PA

Aparently Mr. Hershey chose Hershey PA to make his chocolate because there are so many dairys in the area... and it takes a lot of milk to make chocolate... or at least thats what the singing cows said. Which... haha, I just realized that the two smells that are everywhere in that part of PA are chocolate (you walk down the street and you can smell it) and cow crap, haha I just put that together.

Sister Deal and I holding a 5 pound candy bar

Sister Deal, Sister Duwey, Sister Cook, Sister Fry

Sister Fry and I . I swear I was the tallest person in PA.

Sister Fry and Dewy have beautiful eyes

And almost better smiles


Sister Fry

Sister Fry wanted action shots and she says we don't have any pictures of tracting... one of the things we do most. So we walked down the side walk like we where tracting and street contacting. ahah

No comments: