Gabby Garfield. The first time I met her I laughed at her last name... which she thought was funny, so Kasia and I kind of addopted the pore gimp Gabby. Gabby is a gimp beacause she pulled her ACL in Rugby class. Sucky lame sauce man.
Mum, mum nothing like starting your day off with the breakfast of champoins, Kalua Pig and Cabbage.
They have great bannana pancakes. I think I've said this before but when I grow up I think I will own a place like this, that only serves breakfast and lunch. I wonder if a place like that would work in the states? Seems most people around here just skip breakfast... maybe I'll have to move to a retirement area before my wish can be fufilled... then I can make sure the golfers have a cup of JO I mean OJ before they hit the course.
Saying goodbye to Gabby at the McKay Building.
No comments:
Post a Comment