8.10.2008

Down to the ZP



So you wondering what we're looking at?

Rondas interpretation is that its a person looking into water and seeing there reflection, I like that one

Kasia and I drove Ethan down to the ZP at the first of July so he could go back to work there.

We decided to do a hike in Zion National Park, since we were already there why not?

Haha, leafs similar to the ones in Hawaii, thats very interesting since these ones are in the middle of the desert while the ones in HI were in the tropics... hum...


I love the red roads in the park




Bridge around a rock on our path, or rather a large bolder.

Thats Kasia and Ronda walking on the path to the place were we were going... I cannot remeber the name of the actual hike. But it was beautiful.


Mike and Alexa taking in the view
Ms. Ronda, who since then has moved back to TX to teach school. Dang the kids who get her as a teacher are in for a treat!
Mike and Alli
Kasia, um...



Alli has great freckles

Kasia and Ms.Ronda

No comments: