Kasia and I basically LOVE the swap meet and had to take mom there. I bet you love this truly awful picture... haha it was actually taken so that we could remember that a certain item we liked was at 4D. See that big staduim in the background? Well the swap meet goes around it ... twice. Kasia and I have never been all the way around.... though we plan on going yet again this Saturday, we're going to take the whole day.
They have awsome Lava-Lava's here. Of corse they do this is were they come from! This lady demonstrated how to tie them like a billion ways... ok more like 7 but heck 7 might as well be a billion when I thought there was only one way to do it.
Any guesses as to what my sisters late birthday gifts are going to be :) Gosh I love shopping for other people, its sooo much fun!
See, what did I say... oh wait I haven't said it here. Its set up like a state fair, only not with the prices. Infact the prices here are better than anywere else on the island, almost better than buying something in Idaho... and so authentic :)
1 comment:
I love the swap meet. Thre were two things I wanted to do in Hawaii and one was the PCC and the other was.......the swap meet.
I love the prices ad the quality is good.
Your mom looks stunning in the Cafton top she bought. It is sooo her!
Post a Comment