6.15.2008

Hard to be in Hawaii


(Grandpa Hale, Uncle Kelly, Mom, Uncle Lance, Aunt Ronda, Uncle Rex, Aunt Karen, Aunt Carlina, Aunt Sandra at the funeral)

When I heard Grandma Hale had passed away, I thought to myself "Self you should be upset about this" but I wasn't I was totaly at peace with it. In fact I was really happy. I know my grandma is now with her children, and with her father, and she has long black hair and she is imensly happy. And upon realizing this I cannot be sad about it.

I love how tall my relatives are!

The hardest part for Kaj and I was just not being there. We are the oldest grandchildren and we wanted to be with all the family. ALL the family was there. And we love family.

Mom sent me these pictures. She said Lance needed his gutters cleaned out so they housted Sarah up there on the roof.

Sarahs getting so tall!

1 comment:

Cubby said...

tall, and beautiful. And have you noticed her full, thick hair!