I know, such a likeness. A guy in the art class I was modeling for did it, cause he was bored. He asked if I wanted to keep it! I was like "wow no ones ever gives me there work!" and then we commented on how I looked like a black person in it... not that thats a bad thing.
I like it.
My fortune cookie said: "You have a kind and generous heart." Wow, how did the Pe-King Noodle company ever know? : ) I love fortune cookies, cause no matter what your fortune says you seek to some way apply it to your life and it winds up working.
Like those "take this quiz to see which carecter (insert popular movie or book) you are most like" And then when you get the results (only after sending it to 15 diffrent "friends") You look at them and are like "Wow, I'm sooo like that person!" When really it seems to me that its just a list of good qualities that we all would hope to have in some messure. I don't know maybe I'm just bitter from being told I was most like Cinderella. : )
1 comment:
Definetly smiled at that...
Post a Comment