3.01.2008

Kaley Dawn (thats me!)


So I actually did my hair for church. It pritty much was amazing and needed to be documented.

I got my midterms for the semester

Classes are going good, infact I'm starting to like my science class, dang something must be wrong.
I just realized that if I keep my GPA at wat it is (I acctually plan on having it go up by the end of the semester) I will end up with another scholorship for at least a quarter tuision. I love the saying "C get degrees" I like to add to it "But they don't get scholorships" Ha I'm enjoying myself.
Mom said:
"I am so proud of you!!!!! I know school is tough no matter what you tell me. You have some good brains in that head of yours and I am sure it doesn't hurt that they are in a cute package!"
Gosh I almost cried. I am so very blessed. Life just keeps continualy amazing me.


No comments: