3.09.2008

International Cinema


Obviously NOT MY PICTURE

Last Friday I went to the International Cinema, a new thing there trying here were they show foriegn films, just like at BYU. I'm soooo happy that they are doing this, since I've been so jealose of Kasias opertunity to go. Thats how Kasia and I were introduced to "Life is Beautiful" and Italian film, that if you haven't seen you need to see. I'm serious.

This Friday was a Chinese Movie called "The Road Home" It was a beautiful movie, about love and tradition. Mostly about love. It was beautfuly filmed, and thought there is no real "climax" it was still beautiful. Definatly one I'm going to add to my collection. I appreachated how clean it was, normaly when you watch an american movie about love you can expect at least one scene were you are looking away (or at least I do). This movie was so simply sweet. Made me cry. Ok I guess you could call it a chick flick but there was a lot of non-chicks in the audiance and they all seemed to enjoy it.

No comments: