One day I will have my own car (one thats eco friendly, and gets good gas miledge, so probably a truck ;) Gosh I tell you what sometimes I just crack myself up. oh boy.
No really one day I will have a car (really not sure when that one day will fit into my ten year plan but hey I'm flexible)

And I, I will drive myself werever myself wants to go.
And I, I will drive myself werever myself wants to go.
And I will stop and take a picture of whatever I want for as long as I want. And I will probably be late for everything else I have planned that day
And really my pictures probably wont be any better and my budge will have to be re-arranged. But I will take better pictures and that that will make all the diffrence.
Totally smirking here.
No comments:
Post a Comment