So in the middle of the night I wake up to what I think is a really really loud clock, and my mind is instantly "What on earth did Amy (my roommate) get another clock for? What is she affraid the power is going to go out again? How rude, that thing is so loud" In the dark I tried to locate it but couldn't. The next morning Amy was like "what was that loud noise last night?" Aparently my window isn't seeled so tight, so when it gets warm around here it leaks from the top, I had no idea a drop of water could make so much noise! Anyways gave us the chance to do a science expierament. This picture was taken after 25min of continues water dropping. It lasted all that day and hasn't happened since, even with the warmer weather we've been having.... go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment