I've just realized that when I'm here at school I become very self centered. I'm the only one I have to take care of.
I find I'm happiest when I'm doing soemthing for someone else, like helping them move :) or helping them through a trial. Service is so good, it feels good.
We need human interaction, not just on the phone, not just by e-mail. We need someone to talk to really deaply talk to face to face, at least I'm reallizing I need this more then ever. Sometimes I feel lonely when there are a billion people around me, I think I'm affraid to connect with them, afraid to reach out and I'm not really sure why. I wonder what people/guys would think of me if they really knew me, knew me the way my family and friends know me. But I'll never know if I don't do something... but what to do. Shouldn't meeting people/become friends be an easy process? Or do you really have to search for people? Its hard sometimes cause sometimes the poeple aroudn here are just so shallow, or at least thats the side of them I get to see a lot. I just want to meet people with actual depth. Am I a pompus windbag for saying so?
No comments:
Post a Comment