2.09.2008

House to Home


Aunt Kari and Uncle Rex were finaly able to move into there brand new, big and beautiful house. This trip I didn't take to many pictures of there house cause not every things in its place yet and I didn't want Kari to be embaraced cause this is not how here house normaly looks. In all honesty it wasn't that bad but I didn't want to risk it :) So you'll have to wait for some really cool picutres of the whole house.

It was wonderful being with them, they make me laugh and they laugh at what I say, and we all know how much I love that


I had to take picutres of there dinnner table though, its awsome cause its sooo tall, by feet dangle when I'm sitting up there. Its a tall people table

This really isn't the bestest picutre, but... Karis Pregnant! And I'm so happy for them!

This is Rex my uncle. He's super smart and super amazing. He's one of my heros.
I've always said I'd never marrie cause all my uncles are taken, and they, they are amazing.
I loved that we had scripture study at there house, it was cool.

No comments: