This three day weekend home was needed boy golly. And nothing relaxes /numbs the mind like episode after episode of "Rockford Files"
It was fun, I didn't clean the house or anything... I just sat and vegged. The only distastful thing was that the toilet stopped working (mom and I suspecting that someone had flushed some random object down it no names to be mentioned here of corse. AKA Superman, Incredible Hulk, Spiderman ect) Anyways I was plunging the toilet and I looked up and there was my little bro in the doorway just watching me (aparently it was intresting me talking to the toilet) so I asked him "Connor what do you think is stuck in the toilet this time?" And you know what he says? "I think its a fish" HA!
The rest of the story:
Mom had the plummer stop by day after I left, it was a lotion pump (What the heck! :) ... and we should like make a "survived the tiolet" wall... so far the best ones have been this one and a bouncy ball and some lemon 1/4th (you should definatly ask Kaj about that one its a real winner)
Mom thinks (at times) the toilet is a trial of her faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment