1.13.2008

Ms. Rondas house


Now that, thats attactive


Ronda graduated, so she needed some help loading up her stuff to head back to UT with the Alreds


So Kaj and I and about all the others "put [our] shoulders to the wheel" and wistled (or rather sang to country music) while we cleaned


Maren is basicaly my hero
I mean honestly who can pull off the toilet seat accesory? I mean really people

Ali sorting through stuff to be packed

Ronda bought us Donuts for breakfast

"Shipley" donuts, the best in the south they say, and I must say they were some good donuts

Dang, Maren was just born with it all! Looks and fashion sence!

And yes her shirt does say "Nothing tips like a cow". If you think these pictures are funny you need to embrace your hick side and get to know Maren Shea. I love her. One of my favorite expresons she uses is "Big red truck!" When shes pointing out something really obviouse.

After packing and pakcing and hauling and hauling we were all tuckered out

But not tuckered out enough to tell some good stories. Like this picture... actually I have no idea whats going on in this picture.

And we were defanatly not tired enought to not show off our neeto tricks!

(shes saying) "Ya all come back now ya hear!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang, nice to know all that cleaning all summer long went to a good cause.