So we don't have a quote wall in our aperment but I need to tell you somthing I think would defanatly deserve quote wall .. um... it would deserve to be stuck on a quote wall.
Some times I use big words... like when I'm around people who understand big words... or people I want to impress (rare occurance), most of the time I'm pritty good at gaging what size of words should be used for specific company... anyways I've slipped up with my roomates once or twice and got some looks. Well we were at a church function and Naomi brought this up... this is the sentence she used "Ya we were walking in the door and Kaley was like ... bla bla bla and the P word". None of us can remember exactly what big P word it was but it still makes for a fun sentance.... man "I love my roomates with every fiber of my being" well almost every fiber... how about half of them? um well... lets just say there way cool girls who I won't mind living with again... hey next semester I will be the only non-return missionary in my apartment... cool beans ?
No comments:
Post a Comment