One of the bestest holidays has come and gone and man was it awsome. We had 15 people at our humble abode, and though some of them wern't family it was all good cause everybody needs somebody at thanskgiving.
My favorite part was waking up to talk to my mom and sister/BF Kasia. Talking has got to be my favorite thing, or rather listening is my favorite thing.
I am thankful for life, in all its trials and joys. Thankful for family, the good kind :). And honestly and truly I'm thankful to have you in my life, even if you only play a minor role in my life, your changing the world for the better, I can see it, can you?
1 comment:
Hey girl, I had to go through all that mumbo jumbo stuff of making an account, just to tell you...
Girl you look good!!! My favorite picture of you by far is the one you with you on on the couch on top of the page... YOU LOOK HOT!!!
You really are looking good girl!
Love ya Chava
Post a Comment