11.26.2007

Oh, so early in the Morning


To get a truley "good" picture of kaj you have to sneek-up on her when she least expects it

Your camera needs to be on silent or she'll spot ya

This is Kasia telling me she'll break my fingers if I post this picture (HA! I'm totaly tempting fate here, but heck we're all friends right?)

See Kaj thought it was funny

Sarahs up early... I think the earliest she got up (without someone else waking her up) was 10 am... Isn't she cute? I think so.

I told Grandma to smile and this is what happend. She looks kinda scary but really shes not. Really.

This is Grandpa doing indexing on the computer, he got me all set up to start doing it. Grandpas got some computer skills.

Sarah M. My bug.

S.M.C. (those are here initials)

Kasia cookin up a storm in our "mini" kitchen.

Jorjas set to eat. How about you? "Come on over and sit a spell" we'd be glad to have ya!

No comments: