11.26.2007

More afternoon activities


Kaj read "Bendigo Shafter" for her class during this break... dang I don't like that book and now Kasia shares my similar view.

Mom and Grandpa-pa take a nap

ah, ya know when Kasia asked Grandma what she thought of Grandpa when she first saw him she said "I thought he was the second ugliest man I had ever seen" (way to go for first impressions)... and then added "He's improved with age", he was standing right there when she said it.... welp Grandmas always had spunk... I'll giver that

2 comments:

Kasia said...

I don't hate the book, I just thought it wasn't well written. I didn't prefer his style of writing, but the subject and story were fascinating. Geez. Get it right....

BTW- It's a good thing you're 400 miles away and everyelse gets a kick out of these pictures. Otherwise I might be tempted to ... you know.

Rachel Helton said...

goodness i love your grandma already!