People are good. I know there are some unsavory ones out there but it seems I'm around the cream of the crop werever I go. I am daily in awh of the people I see giving service to others. My piano teacher made sure that a guy from my piano class had somewere to go for Thanksgiving, he's from Korea, and she was so cute about it she was like "I know its not a holiday in your country but you should still come and have some turkey!" and he was like "Turkey?" She was so sweet about the whole thing. There was no feeling of doing it to get your service requirment out of the way, she did not publicize it, it was a heart felt act of service. I want to be that kind of person. To see a need thats not really on the serfice, to see the deaper need and help. So many times we just don't dig deap enough with the people around us.
People are beautiful. I've been looking into the faces on campus, wondering what kind of people they are, how they deal with the trials of life. Ya know I haven't run into an "ugly" one yet. I know there are a lot of you girls out there who look at yourself every morning and say to yourself "Well at least I'm not trying to impress anyone today" or "Why do they allow me in public?" I know I've thought that for many years, but its so untrue, we are all so beautiful so special. Once you exept this other people will start seeing your beauty that your hideing from the world.
God loves you. I love you. And thats pritty much all that matters, right? : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment