11.11.2007

For Posterities Sake


There is a lot of consturction going on on my campus. One of the biggest attactions is this add on to the Manwaring Center (known by all BYUI students as the MC, exept me who learned all the buildings names from a campus map and still gets weird looks when she uses the buildings full name)

I was walking past the constuction thinking how exiting it is to have a temple being built here and how I'll get to say "Yep I was totaly there" and heck I was here for this too... wow I'm going to have some great stories to tell my kids... yep I was there when they were adding onto the MC. Wow they'll say... your old... ha maybe I shouldn't have taken pictures for posterity.


Ah look a interesting-er shot... see that big blurry bright thing? Thats the sun, I know... real shocker.

I like the little rainbow weird things... though I didn't plan them for your viewing pleasure. :)

No comments: