
We sang all the time on the bus. We'd all get our our hymn books and just start singing, sometimes to low most of the times to high but a lot of the times right on. When we were about to get off the bus we sang "God be with you tell we meet again" I cryed and cried... not nessisarily cause I was going to miss these people that I had become attached to by sitting next to for a long period of time, but because I was thinking of all of you, how I can't be there all the time to be there for you, how much I miss you all and how much I long to see each and everyone of you again. You know how great danes only live around 10 years cause they have big hearts? Well Kasia says that could wind up being my problem. Ah well "I'd rather have a moment of wonderful, then a lifetime of nothing special" -Steel Magnolias (does that really apply?) I'm blessed with a life of wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment