(classroom with hanging lighting and easls circled around my chair, finaly I'm the center of attention!)
Some of ya all have been asking about my job with the Art department, so I decided to take some pictures for ya all. I'm a model for the "life painting" class. Right now I can dress as I want to but latter on in the semester they will have me wearing hats and costumes and what not.
This is were I sit, they ajust the lighting so that everyone has some kind of shadow to paint.
The teacher painted me. I really liked the painting, he says I can buy it from him, but heck what would I do with a picture of myself? He did a really good job, no wonder he's the teacher. I love seeing the paintings of me at the begging of the semester and then seeing there improvemtn by the end of the semester. Some people will stop me on campus and mentioned that I've modled for them in there art class and that they consider that picture one of there best and show it to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment