Drew Sleeping, Katie the right and mike to the left.
Drew was my travel buddy. He was the only one I knew before this trip, and I was the only one he knew before this trip. He's in my religion class, he's the one who invited me to his football game.
What was funny is Drew would just conk out taking a nap, and after a while he'd twitch like his hand would move like he was trying to get my attention, or his leg would move up and down. I asked him if he had bad dreams and he said no, I also showed him this picture and he was like, wow I sleep like that?
Drew was a great travel buddy. When my yarn got all tangled up (I was croche a baby blanket the whole trip) he helped me unwind it and make a ball. It was really cute so watch this guy help me wind yard. Way cute.
At night we watched a bunch of movies while traveling it was funny to have Drews view of each movie. We all cried at "Charley". I felt like a boy scout having my mini tissues ready to give out to the back half of the bus. Drew says he doesn't cry, he just gets emotional. When we were watching "The Work and the Glory #3" Drew gave me the entire story outline since I had never seen any of the movies and one time while I was not looking at the TV screen Drew nugged me and in a jokeing way says "you know you like it" and I looked up to see the main charecter with his shirt off. Drew is a charecter. We also watched "The other side of heaven" which Drew says is his dream mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment