7.10.2007

Moes Tent that no ones supposed to know about


Moe got a tent so that she could have some "me" time when she felt like it. So Kasia and I desided to go with her to set it up because things just work better when um.... it just seems like a good idea at the time and Kaj and I had nothing else to do... plus ya gotta support Moe

We sang as we walked and walked and walked... and then realized she wouldn't want to walk that far in the dark and sang as we walked back ...
Moes built in security system (Can you see those barbs? I can't...)

Moe acedentaly testing her security fence

Kaj doing some landscaping here and there

Moes getting frustrated... must be down to the wire....

Moe and Kaj couldn't get the tree out...

I called them tree killers and then they made me take it out by myself... I'm a skilled tree hugger and taker outer...

Moes attempt at Zen Gardening

"Gosh I can't figure out this bag"

"GOSH I can't figure out this bag"

O I figured out the bag

Tents up

Kasia not only makes a great masscot but also a wonderful supervisor

I personaly like to blow things up... (inflating Moes Air mattress)

Ah... Tent sweet tent


Just incase Moe forgets were her new tent away from the apartments is we duc taped a red cup to a tree

ah a job well done...

No comments: