7.10.2007

Kanab


Maren likes her Truck.

This is Marens Truck

Birds don't have a chance against its grill

Ya gotta love her licence plate

Trucks have hips to

K for Kanab! Hey Cow could start with K but its starts with C (Moe mocking my fasination with her K drive on her computer)

Yep thats right they loved me so much they put my first name initial on the big red rock/slopping hill. I don't know how I'm going to break it to them that I have 2 months left here.
We went to the only museam in Kanab.
Kasia freaked out when she found out that the table she was looking at was origanly Buffolo Bills. Kaj also got a free post card... her inthusasm kinda was all over the place....
free postcard pee in the gc
We found a picture of Marens Grandma as a Cheer leader ... and The lady at the desk asked if we had "pee'd in the Grand Canyon" we were like "what?" ha the bathroom has all four walls painted to resemble the Grand Canyon... dear heaven

We met Marens Mom, Aunt and Grandma... they were all supper funny, espiecally Marens mom... Kaj and I were laughing the whole time. This sign was at the exit of there drive way.

No comments: