7.10.2007

Happy 20th! Grand Canyon Trip


Moe backing up at the begining of our grand birthday adventure.

Arizona!

This is my 8th state (That I can remeber going to)

Ethans 7th state

Fredonia? Say what? Dear crud there are some wierdly named towns down here.



Kaj, Klee, Ethan

The little board at the Grand Canyon explaining the diminishing view and how the polution there is brought by the wind from CA.

Moe had me takes this same picture with her camera... I was so confused there was soooo many buttons and what not... I went crazy ... and then figured it out

Moe looking at my efforts

o e vay

Kaj "look I'm going to climb that really tall thing overlooking the Gand Canyon even though I'm extreamly not into hieghts"

Kasia standing even taller then usual

wow

Ethan looking totaly amazed at the great view ... behind him...


Look at the layers


Now look at Kaj...

Moe and Kaj trade glasses

Ethan puts on Kasias glasses, he didn't want to feel left out

Pritty Flower

Pritty girl... ah I mean tree... ha

"No I still don't see it... are you sure its out there?"

Moe says she half black... though both of her parents are white... Shes made us all belivers because its a great excuse for half the crazy stuff she does... shes a gifted rapper by the way... ah some latenight activities ya really just had to be there.

Crack in the wall



ah nothing like b rate photography...

I love layers... this was sooo cool. We bumped into some guests that were staying at the resort and had tipped Ethan when he did there steak... ah... you can run and run but they'll still find you.


This sign was beautiful... Moe to.

There was a family of dear by the road on our way home.

Ethan loved it, Kasia wants to go Back, Moe thinks Park Rangers are hot (I'd ahve to agree), and Kaley had a happy birthday... the end.

1 comment:

Becky said...

such good looking kids!
Looks like such fun, especially Ethan sleeping, Kaley tree hugging and Kasia on the top of the world! Moe has a cute truck!