6.12.2007

Fishing


I feel pritty o so pritty... and boy do I like to strike a pose.

I thought I was going to die (a thought that enters my head everytime I do an activity here, exept for shooting... go figure) cause the boat was wabbly and I didn't want to fall into the weedy substance that lined the bottom of the lake... but ... ya I lived.

Fishing was soooo much fun. Kaj and I haven't been for a long time. I had to teach Kasia how to cast and then she caught a fish. Amanda (our roomate who went with us) caught a fish and then was showing us and then she put it back in the water and it floated on its belly. after about two minutes paul poked it with a stick and it swam away. Yep not only do they have suicidal bunnies (You have to dodge them while driving anywere), they have possers for fish.





Paul was our guide on this activity.

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, dang I look good today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang, that looks like fun! Good pictures too!