6.05.2007

Dang Nab

So Kaj and Colt and I went to the haunted house, cause Kaj has never been there. It was 4 o'clock so it was bright outside so it wasn't even remotly scary. We got there and Colt teased me about not going downstairs the first time we were there. So guess what... I gave in ... and ... I totaly fell down the stairs ... I was told that the last 'step' was missing not the last 3 steps. My left leg is a little tore up and brushed and my right ankle is twisted or sprained... no biggy though. I'll get over it. Funny though I felt like swearing when I fell, Colt swore for me, ha. Kaj thought I was going to go into shock because I got really light headed and felt like throwing up but that past quickely. I feel like a pansy but at the same time I won't let anyone make a big deal out of it. Whats really funny is that for the last ... I think 4 summers I haven't gone without hurting my ankle in some way weather it be a sprain or stitches.

Colt was a sweat heart. He ran back up the hill and got the van for me so I didn't have to walk back. My hero. :)

No comments: