Moe has an exercise ball in our room (which really works quite well) and I have to pool balls (that I found while cleaning houses) that I've never taken to the pool. Anyways we shove them in one corner so we can move around our room. One day Moe was saying that shes more of the resorts officail sign maker then the photographer (She got to make the 'don't go down the slide head first sign, and many others)... so she was looking at our corner and said 'this needs a sign' and there ya have it folks, a defining moment in history. Ball Gulch was born.
6.12.2007
Ball Gulch
Moe has an exercise ball in our room (which really works quite well) and I have to pool balls (that I found while cleaning houses) that I've never taken to the pool. Anyways we shove them in one corner so we can move around our room. One day Moe was saying that shes more of the resorts officail sign maker then the photographer (She got to make the 'don't go down the slide head first sign, and many others)... so she was looking at our corner and said 'this needs a sign' and there ya have it folks, a defining moment in history. Ball Gulch was born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment