Ok. I admit. 4 hours was a little over doing it, but heck it was fun, and some lessons just have to be learned by expierence. None of us want to ware our shirts anymore so we hide in our rooms with tank tops on. Becky looks like she's constantly blushing and Maren lookes even more like Ms. Porta Rico. ha.
The pool is way fun its actualy two pulls one water falls into the other. Theres a bunch of kids here whos parents work here, we play with them at the pool, chicken fights and what not. Sometimes we push eachother in... or rather they push each other in and then try to push me in. All of them tackled me at once and when they got me to the edge I just pushed in the people that were pulling me, we were all laughing sooooo hard. Colt (23 year old that works here (went on a mission to the Philipines cool for him)) Grabbed one of my legs and started pulling me... he complained latter that I gave him wip lash... ha.... twerp.... Did you know the ratio of boys to girls is worse here then at BYUI? its 50 to 16 guys. wow... ah well now I'm sitting here in all my red ouchy glory... ah I love being a kid!
ps Kaj and Rae learn from our mistakes and bring lots of sun screan and pool toys!
1 comment:
I can hardly wait to get there! A couple days ago, I started packing my room up. I packed 5 whole boxes, but when I was finished, I was like "now what?" I have no place to store the boxes. So they are just sitting in the middle of the room in the way. lol. I can hardly wait! 3 weeks! That's about it. Less than a month!
Your pictures make me REALLY excited to get there. I'm so ready for it! K...I'm done rambling.
Post a Comment