4.17.2007

My Apartment/Room here in Zion

Now for some of ya all this tour will be a little to indepth. But this tour really is for those who really want to know, like Kasia, Jordyne ect. And Kaj and Rae your apartment will be simalar to mine but you will probably not be in the same apartment as mine, since this room only fist nine and there will be over 50 of us all... I think there is only 25 here right now.

This is the view when you walk in the front door. There are 4 bunk beds, so I'll have 7 roomates once everyone gets here. So far its just Becky, me and Maren.

Across from the beds are our closet thingies...

A look inside my closet thinkingy.

A in-depth look at my closet thingy. Hey Rae this pictures for you, do you recognize that wonderful bag? And do you see its coveted place of honor among my things? Right next to my new chacos... yep.... Don't start tearing up now.

The desk. Above are my pictures of the people I love, and yep your up there, if your not then its not that I don't love you its that I don't have a picture of you. So mail me one.

I'm the bottom bunk Beckys the top and the door way to the bathroom is at the foot of our bunk.

This is going to be our quote wall!!! Were the quotes of death are written.... well not of death... of amazingness.... anyways.... You'll have to visit me sometime and read um... they're sure to be awsome.

This is the view right in front of you once you step through the bathroom door. To the left is the showers and toilets...

Ah. The picture you've all been waiting for... whats why funny about our restroom is that its two stalls.... ha... its like being in a public restroom ... only not...

In the back and to the left are the washer and dryers.... nifty.

yay.... lots and lots of closet space.

View from the laundry room... you can see the lovely toilet stalls from here.

Under the Vanity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FINALLY! The long awaited tour! Hooray! I am so happy I can hardly contain myself. lol. Sweet deal. I am excited.
Do we really each get our own desk? Or is there just one or two?

It looks like it wont be too much different from my living arrangement here. Except for there will be 8 or 9 people to a room instead of 2.

Love,
Rae