Jordyne and I were on the phone and she was like "So I totally got told twice today that I look great, and that hasn't happend in a dang long time" and I was like "uhum... so take a pic for me" and she's like "I'm not going to lest you do too" and I was like... "Sure" So here our my pics and her's and of corse she looks fabulous. I really like these pics of me... I think I look better in B&W than color... Can I get a Hoo-Ra?! [conversation is not acutal quotations rather... the jist of the conversation, no Jordyne is not stuck up, thats just the way it sounds when I typed it... or so she thinks... haha...]
1 comment:
You are right. You do look pretty cute in your pictures. Your other pictures look cool too! Beccas hair looks great! Umm...I didn't really sound that arrogant when I told you I got two compliments did I? I'm ashamed. I love you!
Post a Comment