I like the top one the best. It's really pretty. I like how the front ones are blurry and the farther back ones are clear. What kind of camera do you have to use for the class?
I think your pictures are beautiful. I wanna know where I can get a copy. I think I'd like to put the dead cherry one in my bathroom. I've got it all figured out. Dead Cherries, black frame, white matting. Perfectamundo! -MR
C'mon, hurry up and put some more exciting pictures up on here so I can look at them. Geez! You wanna kill me off with the suspense? Oh, and I really liked the Becky picture and having your address posted online. Now if I want to stalk you, I know exactly where you are! Wha-ha-ha! Oh yeah, and I was also going to mention, if you're going to post something up where everyone is going to see it, you might as well run spell-check, otherwise everyone is going to catch on to the fact that you're not so good at grammer and then they might start asking questions about your english grades and how you write such amazing papers when you spell so terribly and then you'll have to admit that in reality it's your amazing sister that writes those papers and you just give them a title and then, oh, I don't know, everyone might like her better... Just kidding. Don't bother worrying about spelling and grammer. They just give you wrinkles. (Believe me, I know!) And besides, if people started not liking you just because you can't spell, they weren't very good friends afterall. Love you Klee. -Moi
Connor looks at the picture of hte roomates and said, "Wow, Sarah got big!" Meaning Sarah his sister of course. I really like the picture with the cold pan and the sled left alone. Those are both great pictures. The chick wiht the bed head is kind of hot I think :) Da MOM
10 comments:
ah so thats what it does
That turned out well. I am not nearly as disapointed about that tree as I thought I would be.
:)luv
Hey, pretty nifty. The camera does work! Hee Hee (DaMom)
ethan without a CAPITAL E what a shame (DaMan)
I like the top one the best. It's really pretty. I like how the front ones are blurry and the farther back ones are clear. What kind of camera do you have to use for the class?
and by the "front ones" and "farther back ones" I was referring to the branches and berries in the first picture....not the rest of the pictures. ;-)
I think your pictures are beautiful. I wanna know where I can get a copy. I think I'd like to put the dead cherry one in my bathroom. I've got it all figured out. Dead Cherries, black frame, white matting. Perfectamundo! -MR
C'mon, hurry up and put some more exciting pictures up on here so I can look at them. Geez! You wanna kill me off with the suspense? Oh, and I really liked the Becky picture and having your address posted online. Now if I want to stalk you, I know exactly where you are! Wha-ha-ha! Oh yeah, and I was also going to mention, if you're going to post something up where everyone is going to see it, you might as well run spell-check, otherwise everyone is going to catch on to the fact that you're not so good at grammer and then they might start asking questions about your english grades and how you write such amazing papers when you spell so terribly and then you'll have to admit that in reality it's your amazing sister that writes those papers and you just give them a title and then, oh, I don't know, everyone might like her better... Just kidding. Don't bother worrying about spelling and grammer. They just give you wrinkles. (Believe me, I know!) And besides, if people started not liking you just because you can't spell, they weren't very good friends afterall. Love you Klee. -Moi
Connor looks at the picture of hte roomates and said, "Wow, Sarah got big!" Meaning Sarah his sister of course.
I really like the picture with the cold pan and the sled left alone. Those are both great pictures. The chick wiht the bed head is kind of hot I think :)
Da MOM
I agree with your teacher - you should at least minor in it "K"
Post a Comment