I do think that these are stronger overall than the first set. You are thinking about were you position the main subject and they look like you are trying to give the viewer a well thought out design. They feel clean (not too busy) and balanced. I like seeing your other images too. I feel like you are interested in more than just doing the assignment...kudos!
Great job on the photos. I love the construction one, but I don't feel that it captures exactly the aura of the job. What clues exist in the picture to tell you about the men and how they're feeling or what they're doing? Just a thought. It's what we have to do in Engl 251 section 007 "Fundamentals of Literary Critisicm" Only this is a picture, not James Baldwin. :)
My favorite is the sled. I concur. I feel for it. I love the title too. Remember the old chevy hood that Lance and Rex made into a sled for us a long time ago? Good times, good times.
2 comments:
I do think that these are stronger overall than the first set. You are thinking about were you position the main subject and they look like you are trying to give the viewer a well thought out design. They feel clean (not too busy) and balanced. I like seeing your other images too. I feel like you are interested in more than just doing the assignment...kudos!
Great job on the photos. I love the construction one, but I don't feel that it captures exactly the aura of the job. What clues exist in the picture to tell you about the men and how they're feeling or what they're doing? Just a thought. It's what we have to do in Engl 251 section 007 "Fundamentals of Literary Critisicm" Only this is a picture, not James Baldwin. :)
My favorite is the sled. I concur. I feel for it. I love the title too. Remember the old chevy hood that Lance and Rex made into a sled for us a long time ago? Good times, good times.
Post a Comment